We are here to answer your questions or concerns via email at [email protected] from 10am – 4pm ET, Monday through Friday.
What type of elements do you use in your transfers?
We use top grade, low-lead, Korean rhinestones with commercial grade heat activated glue. We do not use Chinese rhinestones.
What is a rhinestone transfer?
A rhinestone is made out of glass and is cut to look like a diamond. Hot fix rhinestones are rhinestones that have been cut with flat backs and have heat-activated adhesive applied to them, which allows them to be heat pressed onto fabric. A rhinestone transfer is a group of hot fix rhinestones that have been arranged in some kind of design so that it can be heat pressed onto fabric.
How do I apply rhinestone transfers?
We recommend using a heat press to apply our rhinestone transfers. It will ensure that even heat and pressure is applied throughout the design. The following instructions are for a standard, 100% cotton garment.
- Preheat the heat press temperature to 340 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set pressure to "medium to firm". The bottom of the heat press should have a 1/4” silicone pad so that the pressure is distributed evenly over the entire transfer.
- Lay the garment on the heat press table. If your garment is sheer/thin, place a piece of parchment paper or Teflon sheet inside the garment so that the rhinestones do not stick through to the other layer. It may also help prevent the "impression" of the design from showing through to the other side of the garment.
- The rhinestone design is “sandwiched” between 2 layers of paper; a clear layer and a white layer. The clear layer is the top of the transfer. It is heat resistant and the rhinestones are held in place by its sticky side. The white layer is the bottom of the transfer. It is plastic and keeps the sticky side of the clear layer from coming in contact with unwanted surfaces until you are ready to apply the transfer.
- More than one rhinestone design may be on the transfer paper. If this is the case, cut out the specific rhinestone design.
- Slowly and carefully peel away the white layer from the clear layer.
- Check design to make sure that the rhinestones have not moved. Use tweezers to replace any that have moved out of place.
- Place the sticky side of the clear layer down onto the fabric. If it is not in the desired position, you can slowly lift and place again.
- Cover the clear layer with a Teflon sheet and press for 15 to 20 seconds. The Teflon sheet is not required but just recommended to protect your heat press.
- Let cool for 5 - 10 minutes then slowly peel off the clear layer from the garment.
- If there are any stones that have not bonded with the apparel, use tweezers to peel them from the clear layer and place them directly in the correct position on the garment. Repeat steps 9 through 10.
- The above settings are recommended settings and should always be tested on your material first. In general, the higher the temperature, the shorter the pressing time needed.
- Do not attempt to apply our rhinestone transfers to garments that cannot withstand the recommended heat setting and press time, especially garments that say "Do Not Iron" or "Do Not Dry Clean".
- The responsibility for the application of our transfers lies with you, the customer. We will not be liable for any issues that may arise during and after the application process.
How do I wash my new rhinestone garment?
When our rhinestone transfers are applied correctly, your rhinestone garment can withstand normal everyday wear and tear. However, we recommend that the garment be turned inside out and machine washed on normal settings in cool to warm water (do not use hot water). Either hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat. Please do not dry clean.
How long will the rhinestones on my garment last?
When applied correctly, the rhinestones will last the life of the garment.
How do I apply rhinestone car decals?
- You will need a lint free cloth along with a spray bottle with clean water.
- Prep the surface where the decal will be applied by thoroughly cleaning and drying it.
- Slowly pull away the decal from the white backing. Make sure the decal does not fold over onto itself.
- Spray the back of the decal (the sticky side) very lightly with clean water. Do not over spray, it should have just a very light mist of liquid on it. This will help to avoid bubbles and be able to move it around a little in case you put the decal in the wrong spot the first time.
- Once the decal is in the desired location, pat it down gently (do not rub across) with the lint free cloth. Gently work out any bubbles and any fluid that is underneath the decal. Once you have pressed down on the decal in all the different areas of the rhinestone design, you are done with the application process. Any bubbles and liquid that may still appear trapped underneath the decal will eventually fade out over time.
- Please keep in mind that it can take a few hours for your rhinestone decal to get a solid bond with the surface. Do not play with the decal once the application process is completed.
- We recommend touch-free car washes to ensure that your decals last longer.
- Once your decal has been applied, it cannot be removed and reused.
- The responsibility for the application of our decals lies with you, the customer. We will not be liable for any issues that may arise during and after the application process.
If your business is in the state of Florida, you will need to request an account to be exempt from state sales tax. We will provide you with an account as soon as we receive a signed copy of your current Florida State Resale Certificate.
Do you have any minimum purchase requirements?
We do not require a minimum purchase.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
Since we manufacture each rhinestone transfer when an order is received, it usually takes about 1 - 4 business days for an order to be ready for shipping (bulk orders may take longer). Transit times depend on the shipping carrier of your choice.
I haven’t received my order yet, what should I do?
Risk of loss and title for all orders pass to you, the customer, upon our delivery to the shipping carrier. During the checkout process, we offer different methods of shipping including options with insurance. Please understand we have no control over shipping carriers, therefore we cannot be responsible for any delays or losses by the shipping carrier. An email with tracking information will be mailed to you as soon as your package is handed over to the shipping carrier you selected. If you do not receive this information, please send us an email and we will reply with the tracking information. Please follow up directly with the appropriate shipping carrier to get detailed status of the delivery of your package.
Can I have stone colors changed on your existing rhinestone designs?
In most cases, yes, we can change stone colors on our existing rhinestone transfer designs. But, currently, we cannot change colors on our rhinestone car decals.
Pricing varies from one rhinestone color to another. Please send us an email with the specific Product Number and name of the design and the required stone color change(s). We will get back to you with the difference in price, if any, and with instructions on how to proceed with ordering the color changes.
Do you create custom rhinestone transfers?
Yes, we do create custom rhinestone transfers. Simply call or email your requests to [email protected] and we will provide you with a quote in 2 - 3 business days. Include any artwork, logos, images, etc., along with desired stone colors and size of transfer. Please note there is a minimum order of four required for all custom transfers.
If you are just looking for custom rhinestone text, we offer a wide variety of rhinestone fonts, sizes and stone colors. No need to submit forms and wait for custom quotes. Just CLICK HERE
What is your return policy?
All items are made to order and are not eligible for a refund.